- SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024 | Vacancy, Apply Online
- SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024 Details
- Eligibility Criteria for SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024
- Application Fee & Payment
- How to Apply- SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Application form 2024
- SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Results 2024 : Click Here
- Share this:
SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024 | Vacancy, Apply Online :- SIHFW Rajasthan stands for State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Rajasthan. It is an autonomous training and research organization in the Health Sector of the State. It was established on April 19, 1995 as a registered society by the Government of Rajasthan under Societies Registraion Act 1958.
SIHFW Rajasthan’s mission is to provide quality training and research in public health to improve the health status of the people of Rajasthan. It works in collaboration with the Government of Rajasthan, other national and international organizations, and development partners to achieve its mission.
SIHFW Rajasthan’s main functions include:
- Training of health personnel at all levels, from ASHAs to senior doctors and administrators
- Conducting research on public health issues
- Providing technical support to the Government of Rajasthan in implementing health programs and policies
- Collaborating with other national and international organizations to promote public health in Rajasthan
SIHFW Rajasthan has played a significant role in improving the health status of the people of Rajasthan. It has trained thousands of health personnel and conducted research on a wide range of public health issues. SIHFW Rajasthan has also provided technical support to the Government of Rajasthan in implementing a number of successful health programs, such as the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the National Health Mission (NHM).
SIHFW Rajasthan is a leading institution in public health training and research in India. It is committed to improving the health status of the people of Rajasthan through its training, research, and technical support programs.
SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024 | Vacancy, Apply Online
The State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Rajasthan (SIHFW Rajasthan) has released a notification for the recruitment of Nursing Officers in 2023. A total of 9879 vacancies are available for this post.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must be registered with the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Candidates must be of sound health and physical fitness.
The minimum age limit for the post of Nursing Officer is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. However, there are relaxations in the upper age limit for reserved categories.
The selection process for the post of Nursing Officer will consist of the following stages:
- Written Exam: The written exam will be an objective-type exam and will consist of questions on the following topics:
- General Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE): The OSCE will be a practical exam that will assess the candidates’ clinical skills.
- Interview: The interview will be conducted to assess the candidates’ overall personality and suitability for the post.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for the post of Nursing Officer online on the SIHFW Rajasthan website. The online application process will open on May 5, 2023 and close on June 11, 2023.
- Online application start date: May 5, 2023
- Online application end date: June 11, 2023
- Written exam date: To be announced
- OSCE date: To be announced
- Interview date: To be announced
Nursing Officers in SIHFW Rajasthan are placed in Level 11 of the pay matrix, which offers a salary range of ₹ 37,800/- to ₹ 1,19,700/-.
The SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment is a great opportunity for qualified and experienced nurses to join a leading public health institution in Rajasthan. The selection process will be competitive, but it is a rewarding opportunity to serve the people of Rajasthan and make a difference in their lives.
SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024 Details
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Rajasthan Nursing Officer / LDC Recruitment 2024|
|Name of Organization||State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW) , Rajasthan|
|Number of Vacancies||1289-Posts|
|Notification Released on||November-2022|
Eligibility Criteria for SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024
- Nationality: Indian nationals
- Education: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing degree from a recognized university
- Registration: Registered with the Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 35 years. Relaxations in the upper age limit are applicable for reserved categories.
- Candidates should be of sound health and physical fitness.
- Candidates should have a valid computer literacy certificate.
Important Note: The eligibility criteria may be changed by the SIHFW Rajasthan at any time. It is advisable to check the official notification for the latest eligibility criteria before applying.
Please note that the SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024 has not yet been announced. The eligibility criteria mentioned above is based on the eligibility criteria for the recruitment in 2024.
Application Fee & Payment
|General / OBC /EBC||Rs 500/-|
|OBC /EBC /EWS-NCL||Rs 350/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / BPL||Rs 250/-|
|Correction of error of the Candidate||Rs 200/-|
How to Apply- SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Application form 2024
SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Results 2024 : Click Here
Candidates can check their results online on the SIHFW Rajasthan website. To check their results, candidates will need to enter their roll number and date of birth.
The results will contain the following information:
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Marks obtained in the written exam
- Marks obtained in the OSCE
- Marks obtained in the interview
- Overall rank
Candidates who are shortlisted in the results will be called for counselling and document verification. After the counselling and document verification process, the final selection list will be released.
Please note that the SIHFW Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024 has not yet been announced. The information mentioned above is based on the selection process for the recruitment in 2024.
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|