NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2024 : Apply for 699 Vacancies : The National Health Mission (NHM) Assam is a flagship program of the Government of India that aims to improve the health status of the people of Assam. It was launched in 2005 and is implemented in collaboration with the Government of Assam.
The NHM Assam focuses on a wide range of health interventions, including:
- Maternal and child health
- Family planning
- Communicable diseases
- Non-communicable diseases
- Mental health
The NHM Assam also has a number of special initiatives, such as:
- Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY), which provides free health insurance to the poor and vulnerable
- Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan (PMSMA), which aims to improve the quality of antenatal and postnatal care
- Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK), which provides comprehensive health care to children under 18 years of age
- Rashtriya Kishore Swasthya Karyakram (RKSK), which provides adolescent-friendly health services to young people aged 10 to 19 years
The NHM Assam has made significant progress in improving the health status of the people of Assam. For example, the infant mortality rate has declined from 59 per 1,000 live births in 2005 to 38 per 1,000 live births in 2022. The maternal mortality rate has also declined from 440 per 100,000 live births in 2005 to 229 per 100,000 live births in 2022.
The NHM Assam is a critical program that is helping to improve the lives of millions of people in Assam. It is making a significant contribution to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), particularly SDG 3 on good health and well-being.
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2023 Apply for 699 Vacancies
The National Health Mission (NHM) Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 699 Community Health Officer (CHO) posts. The online application process will start on September 5, 2023 and will end on October 26, 2023.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as well as B.Sc. (Community Health).
- Candidates must be proficient in the regional/local language and dialect.
- The age limit for the post is 35 years, which is relaxed by 5 years for the SC and ST candidates.
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit, which will be determined based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online through the NHM Assam website.
- Start date of online application: September 5, 2023
- End date of online application: October 26, 2023
For more information, please visit the NHM Assam website.
The salary of the CHO post is Rs. 25,000/- per month. The candidates will also be eligible for monthly performance based incentive up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
The CHOs will be responsible for providing primary health care services to the community. They will also be responsible for implementing various public health programs, such as immunization, maternal and child health, and communicable diseases control.
The NHM Assam CHO recruitment is a great opportunity for qualified candidates to serve the community and make a difference in the lives of people.
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2024 Details
|NHM Assam CHO Recruitment|
|Number Of Posts: 699|
|Remuneration: Community Health Officer on a contractual basis shall be paid remuneration of Rs
25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentives Up to Rs 15,000 per month.
|Important Dates :
|Age Limit:-18 to 35 Year
|Name of Post||Qualification||Salary PM||Total Post|
|Community Health Officers||
||Pay Matrix Level-08||699|
|Documents Required:The following documents will have to be uploaded with the Application Form
|Selection Procedure:-All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination of the last qualifying course i.e, Merit Wise in their last qualifying examination (Final Year B. Sc Nursing Course/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing Course / B.Sc. Community Health)|
|NHM Assam CHO Recruitment|
|Online Application form||Click here|
|Official website Link||Click here|
How to Apply NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2024
The NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2024 is expected to be announced in the near future. To apply for the recruitment, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the National Health Mission (NHM) Assam: http://nhm.assam.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “CHO Recruitment 2024” link.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Enter your personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant information.
- Upload the required documents, such as your resume, mark sheets, certificates, and passport-size photograph.
- Pay the application fee.
- Review your application and submit it.
- Make sure to read the notification carefully and check your eligibility before applying.
- Fill out the application form carefully and accurately.
- Upload all the required documents in the specified format.
- Pay the application fee on time.
- Review your application carefully before submitting it.
Please note that the above steps are based on the NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2023 process. The NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2024 process may vary slightly. Please refer to the official notification for the latest information.