- These questions comes into mind when we turn IBPS books.
- How to crack IBPS RRB Prelims and Mains in 1st attempt without coaching
- How to crack IBPS RRB Office Assistant Multipurpose Mains and Latest Exam pattern
- How to crack IBPS RRB exam 2018 preparation material topic wise Syllabus
- How to crack IBPS RRB Reasoning Syllabus
- How to crack IBPS RRB English Section
- Tips to crack IBPS RRB Prelims Mains and Interview
- Check: IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile Career Growth Role and Work
- Share this:
How to clear IBPS RRB exam in first attempt and without coaching: The IBPS RRB released a notification for the post of IBPS CWE RRB VI officers and CWE RRB Vi officer assistant Multipurpose and IBPS RRB exam is around the corner and candidates are ramping up their preparation efforts. After the changes made in IBPS RRB office Assistant mains every student is wondering. We saw major changes made in the banking examinations which is stared by SBI and then incorporated in IBPS exams too. A huge of students are puzzled and guessing the strategy to crack IBPS RRB exam 2018.
The IBPS RRB officer and RRB assistant exam is one way road into the baking sector. The IBPS examinations held once a year which is conducted by IBPS Institute for banking Personnel Selection to recruit eligible candidates for Posts in Regional Rural Banks in States and districts. The IBPS RRB recruitment process for RRB officer Scale I II III & IBPS RRB office Assistant posts for all the categories is done through a CWE common written entrance exam which is conducted by the IBPS. The candidates who wants to work in IBPS RRB they need to know the language of the Posting states to interact with locals of the state and districts.
These questions comes into mind when we turn IBPS books.
- How to crack IBPS RRB office assistant multipurpose
- How to crack IBPS RRB officer scale I assistant manger
- How to crack IBPS RRB office scale II general banking officer Manager
- How to crack IBPS RRB office scale II Specialist officers
- How to crack IBPS RRB office scale III
How to crack IBPS RRB Prelims and Mains in 1st attempt without coaching
The prelims exam will be online structure for Scale I Officer and Officer Assistant Multipurpose in objective type.
|Objective test name||Medium of exam||Questions||Marks||Time duration|
|IBPS RRB Quantitative Aptitude||English/ Hindi||40||40|
|IBPS RRB Reasoning syllabus paper||English/ Hindi||40||40||45 minutes|
The candidates have to take at least 18-20 Minutes in IBPS RRB Quantitative Aptitude subject and 25 Minutes in IBPS RRB Reasoning subject. The candidates have to choose the topic in which there are strong enough to complete the test in limited time and they can save the time to go for another topic this is best way to complete the IBPS RRB Prelims exam and to crack the IBPS RRB prelims in First attempt. check IBPS RRB Exam Pattern for office assistant multipurpose and scale I II III
How to crack IBPS RRB Office Assistant Multipurpose Mains and Latest Exam pattern
Main examination will be in Objective for the post of Officer Assistant Multipurpose
|Objective test name||Questions||Marks||Time duration|
|IBPS RRB Reasoning syllabus paper||40||50|
|IBPS RRB Numerical Ability Syllabus Paper||40||50|
|IBPS RRB General awareness syllabus Paper||40||40|
|RRB English Language Paper||40||40||2 hours|
|RRB Hindi Language paper||40||40|
|RRB Computer Knowledge Paper||40||20|
Officer Scale 1 Mains cut off 2016
The IBPS RRB Mains exam total marks will be 200 out of this candidates need to score at least 50 marks and the IBPS RRB cut off marks will be different to each state wise and category wise the last year IBPS RRB Cutoff 2016 will be given below: IBPS RRB Cutoff marks 2017-18 for office Assistant Multipurpose and Scale I II III
|Jammu and Kashmir||58.75|
|Tamil Nadu TN||58|
How to crack IBPS RRB exam 2018 preparation material topic wise Syllabus
Candidates need to go through the following subjects syllabus topic wise for IBPS RRB preparation. Check Best Books for IBPS RRB CWE VI Office Assistants & Officers Scale 1 Exam
General Awareness Syllabus Topic
- Current affairs of Last 6 months how to prepare current affairs for IBPS RRB
- Banking Awareness – Indian financial system
- Regulatory Bodies like RBI SEBI PFRDA FSDC FMC IRDA etc Rbi history/ functions/ Roles
- Indian Economy question
- Budget Basics and current Union Budget
- GST goods and service Tax
- International Organisation/ financial institutions
- Indian Constitution
- IBPS RRB General Awareness Books
- Government Schemes- Bharat Nirman, Swacch Bharat
- Some other Important concepts like- Micro finance, base rate, BASEL, Negotiable instruments, credit rating agencies, financial inclusions, Teaser
- rates, GAAR, priority sector lending and all other relevant concepts.
- And last important topic is Modi where he went for foreign tours, city names/ river names/ purpose of tour etc.
- How to crack IBPS RRB Computer Syllabus
- Computer syllabus
- The candidates need to check all the topics which is mentioned below
- The internet concept working history application environment
- History of computers
- DBMS Database Management Systems
- operating System
- Communication Basic introduction
- Security tools virus hacker
- Number system
- Networking LAN WAN
- MS windows and MS office
How to crack IBPS RRB Reasoning Syllabus
Steps to analyze the problem and solve logically
- Sort out the problem which is related to?
- assemble the information what the question is up to?
- Analyze the problem.
- Find the shortest solutions with all the content to be displayed.
- check whether the solution is satisfying the question
- Check all the possibilities.
- Number Ranking
- Blood relations
- Number Series
- Alphabet series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Age calculation problems
- Ven diagram based questions
- Decision making
- Number Ranking etc.
- Non-verbal Series
- Matrix Questions related to image
- Mirror images
- Non-verbal Series
How to crack IBPS RRB English Section
candidates need to focus on the English preparations and should be on comprehension and grammar and the questions usually involve Grammar idioms and phrases spelling and passages.
English language: word itself resembles the skills. Communication skills are more important.
General English: basics of grammar
Comprehension: delivering, theme detection sentence correction etc.
Spelling: Grammar idioms and phrases
IBPS RRB Quantitative aptitude:
- HCF &LCM
- Number series
- Decimal fractions
- Problems based on numbers
- Profit and loss
- Ratio & proportions
- Go through the NCERT class 10 9 8 is Recommended for this Section
Tips to crack IBPS RRB Prelims Mains and Interview
- Fast calculation Tables Square and cubes
- Do Speed test
- Use different books for variety of questions
- Do not try to attempt questions which is not know because negative marks will be there
- Maintain your Accuracy
when we consider in any competitive exam based on the competition we need to study plan our preparation similarly as IBPS RRB is huge competitive exam we need to work hard Practice and schedule time to fulfill dream or in order to crack IBPS RRB 2018.