Nepal Army Officer Cadet Written Exam Result 2080 : Nepalese Army Merit/ Selection List :- The Nepal Army Officer Cadet Course is a 36-month training program that is designed to produce professional and disciplined officers for the Nepal Army.
- The course is divided into four terms, each of which focuses on a different aspect of military training. These terms are:
- Basic Military Training (BMT)
- Military Leadership and Tactics (MLT)
- Military Engineering (ME)
- Military Administration (MA)
- The course also includes a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Humanities and Social Sciences, which is offered in collaboration with Tribhuvan University.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the Officer Cadets are commissioned as Second Lieutenants in the Nepal Army.
The Eligibility Criteria for the Nepal Army Officer Cadet Course are as follows:
- Nepalese citizen
- Age between 18 and 24 years
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum height of 5 feet 4 inches
- Good physical and mental health
- No criminal record
The application process for the Nepal Army Officer Cadet Course is as follows:
- The application form can be downloaded from the Nepal Army website.
- The filled-in application form along with the required documents should be submitted to the Nepal Army Recruitment Center.
- The selection process includes a written exam, physical fitness test, and interview.
The Nepal Army Officer Cadet Course is a challenging but rewarding program. It offers the opportunity to serve the country and to make a difference in the lives of others. If you are interested in a career in the Nepal Army, then the Officer Cadet Course is a great option.
Lok Sewa Aayog Nepal Army Officer Cadet Written Exam Result 2080
The Lok Sewa Aayog Nepal Army Officer Cadet Written Exam Result 2080 was released on July 27, 2023. The results can be checked on the official website of the Lok Sewa Aayog, www.loksewa.gov.np.
To check your results, you will need to enter your roll number and date of birth. You can also check the results by name.
The results are also available in PDF format on the website.
The next stage in the selection process is the physical fitness test (PFT). The PFT will be conducted on August 5, 2023. The PFT will consist of the following events:
- 1000 meter run
- Long jump
The candidates who pass the PFT will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted on August 10, 2023.
The final selection will be based on the results of the written exam, PFT, and interview.
Nepal Army Officer Cadet Written Exam Results 2080 Released
The Nepal Army Officer Cadet Written Exam Results 2080 has not been released yet. The exam was held on February 19th, 2023, and the results are expected to be released in August 2023.
The outline of the results will likely include the following information:
- Roll number
- Marks obtained
- Whether the candidate has qualified for the next stage of the selection process
The results will be available on the official website of the Nepal Army. You can also check the results by calling the Nepal Army recruitment center.
How to Check Nepal Army Officer Cadet Written Exam Result 2080
Here are the steps on how to check your Nepal Army Officer Cadet Written Exam Result 2080:
- Go to the official website of the Nepal Army, www.nepalarmy.gov.np.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Officer Cadet” link.
- Click on the “Written Exam Result” link.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your results will be Displayed on the screen. You can also download a copy of your results in PDF format.
If you are unable to check your results online, you can also call the Nepal Army recruitment center at +977-1-4412444.
|Nepal Army Officer Cadet Written Exam Result 2080||Check Here|