Apollo Registered Nurse Jobs 2019 Registered Nurse Vacancies 2019 Registered Nurse Recruitment 2019 Registered Nurse In Bangalore Hyderabad Pune Mumbai Chennai Delhi Registered Nurse Salary: The Apollo Hospitals invites online applications for the post of Registered Nurse interested and eligible candidates can apply through the given link and eligibility criteria for the registered Nurse are given below just go through that before applying for the Registered Nurse Jobs Post. The Registered Nurse Salary will be as per company norms. So apply online for the Registered Nurse Jobs. For More Registered Nurse Jobs
Apollo Registered Nurse Jobs Vacancies
The Following eligibility Criteria for Registered Nurse have to be there so please go through before applying for the post.
• Should Maintain unit cleanliness (Dusting and cleaning).
• Responsible for the basic bedside nursing care.
• Assists the mothers in feeding the newborn babies.
• Should Assists the nurses for the procedures.
• Should Check the height and weight of the patient.
• Nurse Should participate and contribute to the departmental quality initiatives.
• Should be aware of departments performance and objective.
• Should carryout the data collection and support in data collection.
• Should adhere the safety norms of hospital follow both patient, and staff safety rules.
• Should perform any task as which was assigned by the superior.
• Should ensure all the employees are trained/oriented about the quality systems of department.
Registered Nurse General Nursing Duties
General Nursing Duties:
- Recognizes and analyze the patient’s needs.
- Assesses plans and implement total patient care.
- Apply scientific principles in giving patient care.
- Utilize available resources in giving patient care.
- Include the patient and family in the planning of care.
- should Evaluate her performance in relation to effectiveness of care provided.
- Maintain appropriate patient care records.
- Recognize legal implications in nursing practice and follows the policies of the nursing service department.
- Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for her patient.
- Maintain a high standard of nursing care and practice.
- Thinks and acts promptly in emergency situations.
- Keeps her knowledge up to date.
- Should Give health tips to the patients and family members.
- Assist with ward teaching where necessary.
- Pursue own professional development.
|Registered Nurse Jobs||Click Here|