Telangana TS TRT Recruitment Test Notification 2022 Released : Telangana DSC Notification 2022 :- Good News For the Aspirants and For all those who are looking For the TS Telangana TRT Recruitment Notification 2022 as they want to Crack a Job in the State of Telangana as in the Teaching Department and Waiting for an Opportunity that to Develop a Career in the Field of Teaching Department. The Government of Telangana is Now Going to Release a Recruitment Notification for the TS Telangana Recruitment Notification for the Posts of School Assistants SA, SGT Secondary Grade Teacher, Language Pundit, Model School and the Physical Education Teachers (PET) Recruitment Notification For the Year 2022 that is Going to Declare by the Telangana State Government. As Now They have Released the Telangana TS TRT Recruitment Test Notification 2022 the Interested and the Eligible Candidates Can Apply for this TS TRT Recruitment Notification 2022 and have Started the Online Application that through the Official Website of the Telangana Government i.e tspsc.gov.in. As the Application Form will be Available at the Official Website of the Telangana State Government. More Telangana Recruitment’s 2022 .
As this is the First Time that the Department of Telangana State is Conducting the TRT/DSC Recruitment Examination that right After the Separation of the State, It Was lastly Conducted by the Government of AP in the Year has Combined issued the Recruitment Notification for the Year 2022 , Since then all the TET Qualified B.Ed Candidates are Now Eagerly Waiting For the Telangana TS TRT Recruitment Test Notification 2022 or the TS DSC Recruitment Notification 2022 , The Government of Telangana has gave the Orders to release the TS TRT/DSC Recruitment Notification for the Year 2022 as the Total Posts that to be Recruited Over 8792 Posts that to be Filled Up Across the State of Telangana. The Actual Number of vacancies are the Number of Teachers that are Required by the Government as So Far is More than 8792.
According to the Official Reports as almost the Total of 10,000 Posts Vacant in all the Categories in Some Departments in the Telangana Government but TS Government has ordered to Release the TS DSC Notification 2022 that in Different Phases, As in the First Phase the Telangana Government will release the TS TRT DSC notification 2022 for the Total of 8792 Posts that to Fill up Across the State of Telangana that in the 1st Phase. So the Candidates that who are Eligible and Interested Candidates that who are Eagerly Waiting for the TS DSC Recruitment Notification 2022 that we will Provide You all the Detail Information that Regarding the TS TRT Recruitment Notification 2022 or TS DSC notification 2022 Here in this Page, So the Candidates are advised to Be Stay in Touch With us.
Telangana TS TRT Recruitment Test Notification 2022 Released : Telangana DSC Notification 2022
TS TRT DSC Recruitment Notification 2022 that is all about to Released , However as early it got Postponed Due to Some Various factors that held in the State of Telangana. The First Date that which is Telangana Government Proposed to release the Telangana that to release the Notification of Telangana DSC Recruitment Notification 2021 that was on the Date of January 4th 2022 that along with the TS TET Results, The Second Date that was on February, and the Final Expected Date was on the 1st Week of Jan 2022 , As Per the Official Reports and the Commitment by the Telangana Government that made to Supreme Court as the Process of the Recruitment for the Teachers that has to Commenced on or Before the Date of March 23rd 2022 , As the Telangana State Government has decided to Release the Telangana TS TRT Recruitment Test Notification 2022 or TS DSC Recruitment 2022 or Telangana TS DSC Recruitment Notification 2022 in Telangana and More.
Telangana State TRT DSC Notification 2022 , TSPSC is Going to Release on the Date of 2022 that by the Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC. Telangana State that along with the Education Department DSE, Government of Telangana has issued a G.O Ms No 25 that in the Date of 2022 that which belongs to the Recruitment of teacher Vacancies in the State of Telangana.
Check Some of the Changes that Made by the Telangana Education Department
- DSC Name was Replaced by the TRT Teacher Recruitment Test
- TRT Teacher Recruitment Test that is Conducted for the Filling Up to Teacher Posts that in the Government Schools, Like Zilla Praja Parishad Schools and Mandal Praja Parishad Schools
- TRT Exam will be Conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission that Constituted by the Government of Telangana, that as per the Orders that issued by the Telangana State Government in G.O No 19.
- Selection of the Candidates will be on the Basis of the Combined marks that Secured in the Main Examination TRT Examination that to be Conducted by the TSPSC 80% and TET 20% in all the Categories of Posts that Except SA Physical Education and the PET for that which Selection shall be 100% based on the Mains Examination that is Conducted by the TSPSC.
- The Vacancies that are for the SGT Secondary Grade Teacher SA School Assistants and other Subjects LPT Language Pandits PET Physical Education Teacher.
- The Actual Teacher Recruitment Test TRT Notification that will be released by the TSPSC
Method of Recruitment for the TRT DSC 2022
The Recruitment that shall be a Selection Process as that is Decided by the Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC. As out of the Total Marks of the Teacher Recruitment Test 20% Weight age that shall be For the Teacher Eligibility Test TET Scores for all the Posts that Except School Assistants Physical Education and the Physical Education Teacher.
For the Purpose of the Selection of the Teacher Under these Rules and the Scores that obtained in the State of Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test APTET/ Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test TSTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET that with the Qualifying Marks as that Provided below the Table that Only be Considered.
Educational Qualifications that Required For the TS DSC 2022
- Qualification that Required for SGT Secondary Grade Teacher
- Qualified in TET Paper-1
- Two Year Intermediate Certificate that issued by the Government of Telangana or the Andhra Pradesh or any Equivalent Certificates that issued by the Board of Intermediate
- Two Year D.Ed Certificate that issued by the Board of Directors of Government Examinations DGE, Telangana or AP or Any Other Equivalent Certificate that is Issued by the Board.
- Qualification Required For SA School Assistant
- Qualified in TET Paper-II
- Two Year Intermediate Certificate that is Issued by the Government of Telangana or AP or Any Equivalent Certificate that is Issued by the Board of Intermediate.
- Graduation Depending on the Subject the Candidates Selects.
School Assistant (Mathematics) : Bachelors Degree with the Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Statistic as the Main Subject or Any of the Above Said Subjects as the Optional and a B.Ed Certificate issued by the Government of Telangana or the AP State Council of Higher Education that with the Mathematics as the Chosen Methodology, As Along with this the Candidates Must have Studied the Mathematics in His/her intermediate Level of Education.
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Physical Education Teacher||416|
|School Assistant (Physical Education)||09|
|Secondary Grade Teacher||5415|
For the First Time the TSPSC is Conducting the Teacher Recruitment Test for the Total of 31 Districts, if a Candidates is Eligible for More than one Notification that he Should Apply Separately for Each Notification, The Applications that will be Accepted from the Date of 2022 to 2021 . The Date of Exam that will be in the 2nd Week of February 2022
It Should be noted by the Candidates that who apply for the School Assistants, Language Pandits, and Secondary Grade Teacher that 80% Weight age that will be Given for the Written Test and 20% weight age For Teachers Eligibility Test TET.
|For More Detail Information that Regarding the TS TRT Recruitment Notification 2022||Check Here|