Telangana TS 10th Class Revaluation/Recounting Dates Forms Fee Last Date Process 2019:- The Directorate of Government of Examination Telangana SSC/10th Class Exam Revaluation/Re-verification Detailed Steps that which Mentioned Below of this Page, Check Now. This Telangana TS 10th Class Exams Re-verification/Re-correction Forms Last Date to Apply Application Form Filling Process that is available at the official website of the Telangana State Education Board. i.e www.results.cgg.gov.in. Aspirants who are Not must Satisfied with their Performance with the Marks that he Got in the Results after that they can apply for the Re-Verification or Re-valuation for the Answer Sheets and they can Get their xerox Copy or the Scanned Copy of their Answer papers Just by Using this Simple Below Listed Process.
Telangana 10th Class Revaluation / Recounting Form, Dates, Fee, Process 2019
Name of the Department : Directorate of Govt Examination Telangana
Name of the Board : Telangana Board of Secondary Education
Name of the Exam : TS SSC Results
Date of Exams Conducted : 15th March to 02nd April 2019
Category Type : TS 10th Revaluation/Recounting 2019
Results Date : Available today 27th April 2018 7 PM
Location of Exams : Telangana
Examination Type : Written Examination.
TS 10th Revaluation Dates 2019:
Here You Can Check the TS 10th Revaluation Date Process Application Form and Some other Details. Check the Telangana BSE Telangana SSC Re-verification/Recounting Last Date Fee Challan Download at the official Website of Telangana Official Website. i.e bse.telangana.gov.in. Aspirants Can Check and Apply for the RV/RC of Telangana 10th Class Results 2019 that just by Downloading the Application Forms and then Submit Directly at the Centers which allotted by the Telangana education Department at Some Help Line Centers that will Soon to be Announced by the District Educational Officers. The Candidates Can Directly Contact their Respective Schools or the Principals to Process the Whole Process of the Telangana TS 10th Class Revaluation/Recounting Dates Forms Fee Last Date Process 2019.
Process of TS 10th Revaluation/Recounting 2019
- First the Aspirants has to Submit the Filled Application Form that which Forwarded by the Headmaster of the School Concerned Duly along with the Photo attested.
- Complete Application Format is available at the official website i.e www.bsets.org.
- The Prescribed Fee for Each Subject is Rs 1000/-
- The Application Should be Submitted Directly at the Counters Constituted at Designated Points to be announced by the District Educational Officers
- Neet Not to Apply for the Recounting of Marks if Applied for Supply of Photo Copy of Valid Answer Script.
- Once Fee Paid will not be Refunded Under any Circumstances
- Applications Sending by Post/Courier Service will not be Accepted
- Fee Must be Paid by Drawing Demand Drafts and Bankers Cheques will Not be Accepted.
- Keep an Xerox Copy of the Valued answer Script will be Sent to the Candidates after re-verification.
- The Challan has to be Paid by the Individual Candidates only and No group Challens will be Accepted.
Here we have provided Some Details of TS 10th class Revaluation/recounting form Dates Fee Process 2019. Also Provided all the direct Links to Check and download the RV/RC Application. Also You Can Follow the Simple Steps to Check your Telangana BSE Re-Evaluation /Re-Verification of answer Sheets. Stay Connected with this page For More Regular Updates. All the Best for Your Results we Hope that You will Get Good and Better results.