- As Per recent Corona Relief Garib Kalyam Package that which has announced by the FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना 2022
- 3 cylinder Refills to be provided free of cost under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022
- Finance Minister announces Rs 1.70 Lakh Crore relief package under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Scheme 2022 PMGKY Check Details :- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has released the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Scheme 2022 for the Nation as Economic Package as in Due to CoIVD-19 Lockdown for 21 Days that has been announced by the Central Government of India, PM Narendra Modi Led by the Government that on 26th March as they have announced the total of Rs 1.7 Lakh Crore as Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana PMGKY, Check all this Scheme Details here in this Page.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Yojana PMGKY that was Launched by the Government of India in the Year 2016 as the Income taxpayers that are given an Opportunity to Forgo Prosecution by declaring their Illegal Money and by Paying Money and Paying 50% on their unaccounted Incomes.
As Per recent Corona Relief Garib Kalyam Package that which has announced by the FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- Building and Construction workers: Central government has given orders to the state government for building and construction workers to use funds of ₹31,000 crores to provide relief to them.
- Under the PMGKY (food scheme) around 80 crore people will be benefited. Additionally, everyone will get 5 kg of wheat/rice for free of whatever they are already getting. The government will also provide 1 kg of a pulse of their choice to each household for the next three months. In fact, people can take it in two installments.
- Medical insurance cover of ₹50 lakh per healthcare worker.
- – Through the PM-KISAN scheme, farmers are receiving ₹6000 every year. The government now will give first instalment upfront. It is estimated that about 8.69 crore farmers are expected to benefit from this immediately.
- Jan Dhan account holders that are around 20 crore woman will be given ex-gratia amount of ₹500 per month for the next three months, to run the affairs of their households.
- At last, let us tell you that the scheme comes into effect immediately. People will start getting benefits of the scheme from 1 April, 2022 .
प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना 2022
3 cylinder Refills to be provided free of cost under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022
To prevent infection of New Delhi Corona virus, during the lockdown across the country, the beneficiaries of Ujjwala scheme will get a maximum of three cylinder refills for free. Today it has been announced by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. According to information received from official sources of the Union Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, in the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, a maximum of 3 cylinder refills will be provided free of cost during the next three months.
Finance Minister announces Rs 1.70 Lakh Crore relief package under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022.
- Insurance cover of Rs 50 Lakh per health worker fighting COVID-19 to be provided under Insurance Scheme
- 80 crore poor people will to get 5 kg wheat or rice and 1 kg of preferred pulses for free every month for the next three months
- 20 crore women Jan Dhan account holders to get Rs 500 per month for next three months
- Increase in MNREGA wage to Rs 202 a day from Rs 182 to benefit 13.62 crore families
- An ex-gratia of Rs 1,000 to 3 crore poor senior citizen, poor widows and poor disabled
- Government to front-load Rs 2,000 paid to farmers in first week of April under existing PM Kisan Yojana to benefit 8.7 crore farmers
- Central Government has given orders to State Governments to use Building and Construction Workers Welfare Fund to provide relief to Construction Workers.