NTRUHS MD Admission 2020 Dr NTR University MDS Admission 2020 NTRUHS MS Admission 2020 NTRUHS MD Application Form 2020 NTRUHS MD Eligibility 2020: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh has released a notification for the NTRUHS MD Admission 2020 the candidates who are eligible can apply for the NTRUHS MD Admission 2020 at official site. The candidates who are eligible and interested they can go for the entrance Test for the NTRUHS MD Admission 2020 for the year of 2020. The candidates who are searching for the NTRUHS MD Admission 2020 they can check the NTRUHS MD Application Form 2020 NTRUHS MD Eligibility Criteria and NTRUHS MD Selection process and NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2020 so forth details can check here in this article. Candidates who are desirous to seeking admissions into MD courses they need to fill the NTRUHS MD Application form 2020 at official portal and the NTRUHS MD Entrance exam date will be available soon.
The candidates can get admission to the NTRUHS MD Admission 2020 NTRUHS MS 2020 and NTRUHS MDS Admission 2020 courses through the PGMET Common entrance test conducted by the NTR University. Candidates need to register themselves for the MD MS MDS courses by paying 4000/- for OC BC and for SC ST 3700 Fee at official site. Students can also register themselves to the MD Unani Course by paying the Registration fee of 3000/- for OC BC and SC ST 2700.
NTRUHS MD Admission 2020 Application Form MDS MS Entrance Exam 2020
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh will release the NTRUHS MD Admission 2020 dates at official site from October 10th 2020 the candidates who are willing to take admission into the NTRUHS MD Courses they need to fill the NTRUHS MD Application form at official site and they need to pay the 3000 rupees. Counselings for the NTRUHS MD Admission 2020 will be based on State Merit list.
NTRUHS MD Application Form 2020
The eligible candidates who are willing to appear for the Common entrance test for NTRUHS MD Admission 2020 will have to apply through online form which will be available at official website. candidates need to check NTRUHS MD eligibility criteria before filling the NTRUHS MD Application form 2020. The Dr NTR university will update separate application forms for MD MS MDS Courses at official site so candidates who are willing to take MD MS MDS courses they need to apply separately.
NTRUHS MDS Admission 2020
|NTRUHS MD Homoeo Notification||October 6th 2020|
|NTRUHS MD Homoeo Online Application||October 8th 2020|
|Last Submission Date||October 14th 2020|
|NTRUHS MD Homoeo Counselling Dates||Soon|
|Close of Admissions||October 31st 2020|
NTRUHS MD Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have passed BDS, MBBS examination from recognized Institution by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India are eligible.
- Students should be Indian Person of Indian origin PIO and Citizen of Indian origin card holder
Dr NTR MD Application Process
- Students need to obtain the prospectus and application form online from the NTR university website
- Students need to register themselves for the MD course by submitting the registration fee of 3000 for OC BC and for SC ST 2700.
- Students need to pay the registration amount through Debit card or Credit card or Net banking
- Students need to submit the filled application form with the required certificates attested by the Gazetted officer or by post to the following below mentioned address.
The Convener Post Graduate Admissions Committee
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
Andhra Pradesh AP Vijayawada – 520008
Documents Need to Attested For NTRUHS MD Admissions 2020
- Date Of Birth Certificate as per SSC or its equivalent certificate
- 1st year MBBS to final Year MBBS Study Certificates
- In case of Student from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada need to carry Study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate / 12th standard.
- In case of Student from Christian Medical College (CMC) Dichpally, they need to carry study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate / 12th standard and study certificates from 1st Year MBBS to final Year MBBS.
- Marks memos from 1st Year MBBS to final Year MBBS
- In case of Student obtained MBBS or equivalent Degree from outside the State of AP Andhra Pradesh and TS Telangana / India, 10 years residence certificate of father / mother /spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any as per Presidential order in support of eligibility.
- Scanned Photo Copy of 80 kb in size
- Signature Scanned
- Caste Certificate
- Internship certificate
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
NTRUHS MD Reservations 2020 Cutoff Marks