- IBPS Recruitment 2019 For CCTV Observer, Research Associate, other Bank Faculty Posts 2019 Apply Now
- Research Associate : 02 Posts
- CCTV Observer : 01 Posts
- Bankers Faculty Technical 02 Posts
- Important Dates For this Recruitment
- Research Associate
- More IBPS Recruitment’s That You may Like :-
- IBPS Bank Exams Schedule 2017 For PO Clerk and Specialist Officer Jobs 2017
- Arihant Banking Books For IBPS PO Clerk SO & RRB Free PDF Download
- IBPS Syllabus 2017 Download For PO SO and For Clerks PDF
IBPS Recruitment 2019 For CCTV Observer Research Associate other Bank Faculty Posts 2019 Apply Now :- HI Folks Here is a Good New For the Banking Job Seekers as the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS has released a Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Recruitment Posts as For the Vacancies to be fill up for the CCTV Observer Research Associate and Other Bank Facility that to be Recruited in all the Banks that comes under the IBPS. Every Year IBPS Releases various Recruitment’s that to recruit the Young and the Dynamic Candidates that who are eligible and interested Candidates can check and apply for this IBPS Recruitment 2019. This a very Good opportunity to the Aspirants that to make their careers in a bright way and to fulfil their dream to work with the IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. As a Results the IBPS has released a Notification Yesterday i.e 02-09-2017 that at their official website of the IBPS, Aspirants who are interested and eligible they can apply for this recruitment of the Posts as CCTV Observer, Research Associate and other Bank Faculty. For More Recruitment 2017
Here we have provided the Direct link to download the IBPS Recruitment Notification of the Posts official Notification can download through the Direct link that we have listed below of this page or they can go through the official website to check and download the PDF Notification that also Provided below of this Page.
IBPS Recruitment 2019 For CCTV Observer, Research Associate, other Bank Faculty Posts 2019 Apply Now
|Name of the Organisation||IBPS Institute of banking Personnel|
|Name of the Posts||CCTV Observer, Research Associate and Other Bank Faculty|
|Location of Job||Across India Wide|
|Total Number of Posts||05 Posts|
Research Associate : 02 Posts
- For this Research Post The aspirants should and must have Two Years of Full time Post Graduate in psychology with Specialization in the Industrial/Organisational Psychology/Psychological Measurements/ Psychometric with Minimum of 55 % of marks that from a Recognized university or the Institute any where from India.
- Two years Full Time Post Graduate Degree in the Educational With the Specialization in the Measurements and the Evaluation with the Minimum 55% of marks from the Recognized University/Institute that any where from India.
- Two Year Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the management with Specialization in the HR with the Focus on the Personnel Assessment/Quantitative Techniques in the HRD/Psychometric that with the Minimum of 55% of Marks that from a recognized university or Institute from India.
CCTV Observer : 01 Posts
- Aspirants who are Interested and Eligible to Apply for this CCTV Observer posts they must and should possess a minimum SSC (10th Standard) or the Equivalent Qualification in the Armed Forces.
- The Age of the Qualification for the Candidates should have not Exceeded 55 Years and he must have been born not earlier that 02-10-1962.
Bankers Faculty Technical 02 Posts
- Candidates should be Graduate or the Post Graduate from any Recognised Institute or the University and the Preferable with the CAIIB
- The age Qualification not exceeded 63 Years and the candidates have been not earlier that 02-10-1954.
Important Dates For this Recruitment
- Commencement of Online Registration of Application : 03-10-2019
- Ending Date of the Application : 18-10-2019
- Ending for the Editing Application Details : 18-10-2019
- Last Date for the Printing Your Application : 02-11-2019
- Online Fee Payment : 03-10-2019 to 18-10-2019
- For Other Posts the Last Date of the Receipt of the Application is 18-10-2019 Before 5:00 PM
|Click Here to Download the Official Notification||Download Here|