- IBPS PO Eligible Criteria 2019
- IBPS PO Exam 2018-19 Percentage
- Age Relaxation For the IBPS PO 2019
- Exam Dates for IBPS PO Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam
- IBPS PO 2019 Preliminary Examination Dates
- IBPS PO 2019 Mains Examination Dates
- IBPS PO Interview Dates
- IBPS PO Online Application
- How to Apply IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 for CWE PO MT VII
- IBPS PO Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018
- Exam Pattern for IBPS PO 2018
- IBPS PO prelims exam pattern 2018-19
- IBPS PO Mains exam pattern 2018-19
- IBPS PO New mains exam pattern 2018 Mains changes
- New Exam pattern for IBPS PO 2019
- IBPS PO Salary Structure Bank Allowance Increment Wage Revision
- IBPS PO salary and Job Profile
- IBSP PO Salary Scale after 10th bipartite revision
- IBPS PO Salary Grade Pay allowances 2018-19
- PO Salary details after 11th BPS
- Bank PO 7th pay commission
- Bank PO Probationary Officer Career and promotions
- Bank Probationary Officer Career progression with salary increment
- Bank PO Pay scale on promotion level
- IBPS PO Mock Test
- Mock Test for IBPS PO
- Best Books for IBPS PO
- IBPS PO cutoff marks
- IBPS PO Cutoff marks for final selections
- IBPS PO Probationary Officer Interview
- IBPS PO State wise cut off marks list?
- IBPS PO Cutoff marks Calculation Method
- What is Expected IBPS PO cutoffs 2018 for Prelims Mains and Interview bases
- IBPS PO Section wise Preliminary and mains exam cutoff 2017
- IBPS PO last year mains cutoff marks 2016
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 IBPS PO Latest jobs 2018 IBPS PO Upcoming Jobs 2018 IBPS PO Notification 2018: The institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS has successfully released official notification for the ibps po recruitment of CWE PO/MT-VII on Monday i.e 14/08/2018 for the recruitment of 3562 PO Probationary Officers / Management trainees in various public sector banks and other banks which are participating in the Recruit drive. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for IBPS examination to crack IBPS PO. The online application which was started in the month of August 16 and ended on September 5. As per report that the there are 1738 vacancies for reserved candidates such as for Sc- 578, ST – 285, OBC- 961. As of now the candidates who have applied for the IBPS PO recruitment 2018-19 have started their preparation. Those who wants to crack IBPS PO exam in first attempt for them we have bought this article with the complete details which will provide you IBPS PO exam dates / IBPS PO Eligible criteria 2018 / IBPS PO online application / How to apply, Probationary officer syllabus 2018 Preliminary & Mains exam / IBPS PO books and as well IBPS PO Mock Test.
Candidates can download the IBPS PO admit card /call letter Hall ticket from here once official website release. The candidates who are appearing for the IBPS PO exam they need to qualify in the Prelims exam to eligible for IBPS PO Mains exam. Candidates should notice that pattern has changed for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who qualifies in the Mains exam will be shortlisted and they will call for the Common Interview which is handled by the Nodal bank.
According to the reports that IBPS PO Mains exam 2018 made a major changes as per IBPS PO 2018 released notification, Same as SBI PO 2018. IBPS has brought a illustrative paper for Mains exam for selecting Aspirants for the post of PO Probationary officer. So candidates need to check the IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 with the new exam pattern for Mains examination which will be given below.
IBPS PO Eligible Criteria 2019
ibps po recruitment: The candidates who are going to participate in the IBPS PO recruitment 2018-19 drive they should meet the following IBPS PO Eligible Criteria 2018-19. When we are applying for IBPS bank exams Students, who are completed their Graduation degree and Post Graduation they need to update their 10th class secondary School and 12th class higher secondary percentage in IBPS online form, here is big question for them who didn’t have proper percentage in both 10th and 12th standard. so, for this reason we have updated the complete details regarding the percentage and those who have age limit problem even they can check their age criteria in this article.
Some may check with the different subtitles such as IBPS bank Po eligibility criteria / IBPS RRB PO eligibility criteria / IBPS PO mt eligibility criteria / . The candidates need to meet the IBPS PO educational eligibility criteria to apply online. This year IBPS made minor changes in IBPS PO eligibility criteria so candidate need to check them properly before applying for the post. Aspirants Should and Must meet the Following Eligibility Requirements that in Order to Apply for the IBPS PO 2018-2019. check how to IBPS PO apply online with simple steps
IBPS PO Exam 2018-19 Percentage
ibps po recruitment: Candidates doesn’t required any percentage for IBPS PO exam they should have Graduation degree from the recognized university without any backlogs
Nationality : The Candidate Must Be an Indian National
Educational Requirements : The Applicants Must have a Graduation in any Discipline From a Recognizes Institute.
Age Limit : The Applicant Must Be Between 20-30 Years as on the 1st July 2018, Candidates that Belonging to Reserved Category they might Get the Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit that to apply for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2018.
Age Relaxation For the IBPS PO 2019
|EX-Servicemen||3 years plus with
additional up to 50 years
|Divorce women||09 years|
|Candidates who affected by 1984 riots:||09 years|
|Candidates from the domiciles in the state
of JK Jammu and Kashmir from the period of
January 1st 1980 to December 31st 1989
|Bhopal retrenched employee from
service (MP Madhya Pradesh state)
|Employees who are regular of
the Union Carbide Factory
|Non Creamy Layer||03 years|
Exam Dates for IBPS PO Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam
ibps po recruitment: The candidates who are participating in the IBPS PO recruitment 2018-19 they should know the IBPS PO exam dates for Preliminary and Mains examination 2018-19. Check all the important dates regarding the IBPS PO Preliminary & IBPS Mains exam & IBPS PO Interview 2018-19. Candidates can check IBPS PO exam dates with depth IBPS PO exam date details and can check the IBPS PO exam duration and how the IBPS Po exam diffculty level will be.
|Online Registration Begin From||August 16th 2017|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form and Fee||September 05th 2017|
|Pre-Training Call Letter Will be Available||September 2017|
|Pre-Training will be Conducted From||September 23rd to 29th 2017|
(New) Check Here for – IBPS Interview Questions
IBPS PO 2019 Preliminary Examination Dates
|Admit Card of Preliminary Exam will be issued||September 2017|
|IBPS SO preliminary Exam 2017 Will be Held on||October 07,08,14,and 15th 2017|
|Results will be announced in the Month of||October 2017|
IBPS PO 2019 Mains Examination Dates
|Issuance of Admit Card for IBPS PO Mains Examination||November 2017|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017 is Due to be Conducted on||November 26th 2017|
|Announcement of Results will be Done in||December 2017|
IBPS PO Interview Dates
|Call Letter for Interview will be Based on||January 2018|
|Interview Will be Conducted on||January/February 2018|
|Provisional allotment will be held on||April 2018|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|IBPS PO Online Apply||www.ibps.in|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card 2017||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Result 2017||Click Here|
|Interview Dates||Click Here|
|Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
IBPS PO Online Application
ibps po recruitment: The candidates can check IBPS PO online application form 2018 and those who wants to know the IBPS PO online application date and last date with the IBPS PO online application link and apply for IBPS PO Online apply can check here.
Do You Know : List of Bank Participating in IBPS ( New )
How to Apply IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 for CWE PO MT VII
ibps po recruitment: Candidates who wants to apply for IBPS PO notification they have to apply online from the August 16/08/2017 to 05/09/2017. The candidates have pay exam fee through online mode through Debit Cards Visa/ RuPay/ Maestro/ MasterCard/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking.
- Before applying online candidates should- Scan their photograph and signature and the photograph should have 4.5 cm*3.5 cm
- candidate signature should must be in CAPITAL LETTERS other wise not be accepted
- candidates have to sign in small letter not in CAPITAL LETTERS otherwise will not be accepted
- Candidates have to keep the documents near while online payment of the requite application fee.
- Candidates should have personal registered email ID which is active till the completion of this round of CWE Common recruitment process. IBPS may send call letters for the examination etc.
IBPS PO Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018
ibps po recruitment: IBPS PO syllabus 2018 if you wish to crack the IBPS PO examination be always stay one step a head and it is important that to be well acquainted with the IBPS Po syllabus 2018. candidates can check all the details regarding the IBPS PO syllabus which will cover all the related topics for IBPS Probationary Officer Posts (PO). The IBPS PO s an Objective Type Online Paper that Which Covers 5 Subjects – as Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test, General Awareness Test and the Computer Knowledge Syllabus 2018.
1.Reasoning :- Reasoning Consists of Verbal and Non- Verbal Questions,Verbal Reasoning includes the Blood Relation/Sitting Arrangements/Coding Decoding/Making Series and Syllogism. Non Verbal Covers Making Series/Analogy and Classification.
- Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Statement and Argument
- Logical Problems
- Verbal Problems
- Blood Relations
- Number Ranking
- Making Judgement Etc.
2.English Language :- This Subject is Meant to Test Your English Talking and Writing Skills and Your Basic English Knowledge Language,it Consist of,
- General English :- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word Formation and the Sentence Completion.
- Comprehension :- Theme Detection, Deriving Conclusion, Passage Completion, Error Detection and the Passage Correction, Sentence Correction.
- Spelling :- Grammar, Idioms and Phrases.
- HCF & LCM
- Number series,
- Problems based on numbers.
- Approximation of Wrong Number,
- Decimal fractions,
- Square root and cube root,
- Ratio and proportions,
- Average & Ages
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit and loss,
- Simple interest and compound interest,
- Time and work,
- Time and distance,
- Permutation and combination,
- Data tables,
- Pie charts,
- Bar graphs,
- Line graphs,
- Mixed graphs,
- Case study.
4.General Awareness :- it Covers Current (IBPS Latest News) From Indian Economy International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Awards and Honors, Sports, Finance, Agriculture Etc.History of banking Current Affairs of Last 6 Months,Countries/Currencies, Books and their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI, Fiscal Monetary Policies Etc.
5.Computer :- it Covers the Basic Computer Technology, Software and Hardware Questions, Computer Abbreviations, Microsoft-office basic Knowledge of Internet Use Etc.
Exam Pattern for IBPS PO 2018
In General IBPS PO exam pattern structure of the examination is a online test which we call it initially Preliminary examination. Aspirants at any cost need to attain minimum qualifying score in all the three sections which are decided by IBPS. Affordable number of candidates in each category decided by IBPS depends upon the requirements will be shortlisted for IBPS online Mains examinations.
IBPS PO prelims exam pattern 2018-19
|No||Name of the Test||No.of questions||Maximum marks||Medium of exam||Time Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||60 Min|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||Hindi and English|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||Hindi and English|
IBPS PO Mains exam pattern 2018-19
ibps po recruitment: IBPS Exam Pattern for PO mains exam pattern has changed for the academic year 2018-18. IBPS Board has officially released the IBPS PO/MT new mains exam pattern through its official website. As the official details regarding IBPS PO/MT New mains exam pattern details are as follows.
- IBPS PO/MT mains test is a online based test which will be carried time duration is 225 minutes for all the 5 subjects in the IBPS PO/MT mains examination. IBPS PO Mains exam timings are set as 30 minutes for each topic.. So candidates must complete the each topic in a prescribed time. Topic tab has being closed Once the Session time is expired for the topic.
- Timings are set according to the Topic, Candidates need to complete the Session in a given time.
- Wrong answers penalty: We observe this criteria In Prelims and mains exams and mostly common in all Objective type tests. So for every wrong answer attempt 1/4 or 0.25 marks will be deducted from the given marks allotted for the given question.
- Candidates who qualifies in prelims and mains exams conducted in the months of January/February 2018 will be selected for the Interview round.Candidates need to qualify in the interview round also because the marks gained in Prelims and mains examination, The weight-age is calculated with the ratio of 80:20.
- The vacancies announced by the IBPS Board will be filled up during the academic year 2018-19.
IBPS PO New mains exam pattern 2018 Mains changes
ibps po recruitment: Reasoning ability is the key topic in all Bank exams. This topic is becoming very tough. The pattern of question are changing from day to day. Question are mostly asked in puzzles. So its very easy to solve this criteria but the time consumption is very high for the logic’s level. Check how to crack IBPS exam in 1st attempt
Candidates need to concentrate
- Candidates need to notice that in earlier Computer aptitude is a single topic for IBPS prelims and mains But as of now computer aptitude has assigned to Reasoning ability in the mains exam pattern.
- In every Bank exams Mostly asked questions in computer aptitude is question related to Changing binary numbers to decimals.
- when we consider SBI PO Mains exam pattern, 5 questions are asked for sure related to test of reasoning under computer aptitude topic.
- Candidates can refer HSC or 10th class mathematics subjects syllabus for these kind of questions.
New Exam pattern for IBPS PO 2019
|Name of the Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted for each test separately timed|
|General/ Banking Awareness/ Economy||40||40||Hindi and English||35 minutes|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||Hindi and English||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||Hindi and English||45 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
|Total||157||225||210( 3 hr 30 min)|
IBPS PO Salary Structure Bank Allowance Increment Wage Revision
ibps po recruitment: The common question among all the Aspirants is What is IBPS PO Salary? So Candidates who are going to succeed in IBPS PO will be afford a high IBPS PO officer Scale from the Starting Annual year as the department declared. So candidates needs to start their race in order to Succeed in their goals made for IBPS PO Exam.
Here candidates who are about to attend IBPS PO examination can get all the information regarding IBPS PO Starting Salary facilities allowances grade pay salary after 10th bipartite wage revision salary after period 7th pay commission etc. at our page or check IBPS Exam 2018. To attain all the advantages or facilities, Candidates need to clear all the rounds in IBPS PO recruitment with high merit distinction.
IBPS PO salary and Job Profile
ibps po recruitment: Candidates who clears all the rounds related to IBPS PO will be selected for the post of IBPS PO. So candidates with high merit and the performance in the Interview will decide the ranking. All the participants will be having a doubt that what PO role in Banks? Generally Students should have minimum knowledge about what is the post they are applying for. Any ways don’t worry we will describe you how to perform in banks which leads you to the upper hand level. So students can get detailed information about what is PO Job in Banks responsibilities Role and the facilities and queries at IBPS PO Job Profile.
IBSP PO Salary Scale after 10th bipartite revision
ibps po recruitment IBPS PO salary will depends upon the Bank which they are working for. So Initially candidates need to check that what is PO role in banks. Initially candidates who joins in banks for the post of PO, will be treated as a fresher and makes the employee to learn the responsibilities for the period of 2 years which we call it as a training period or Probation Period. Candidates can also check the following scenario questions which are blinking in the minds of Aspirants.
- IBPS PO Salary and allowance
- SBI PO Salary and allowance
- IBPS SO Salary
- IBPS RRB Salary
- IBPS Clerk Salary
In General candidate will be getting salary stated below after the recruitment is done. IBPS PO should notice that the IBPS PO salary scale will be varying from one bank to another bank which as related to IBPS PO participating Banks. Check the details below regarding IBPS PO salary scale starting probation period to pension level
|IBPS PO Salary Scale 2018-19||Pay|
|Gross pay Including HRA||38703.38|
|Gross Annual CTC (with HRA but without leased accommodation)||5,57,640.52|
IBPS PO Salary Grade Pay allowances 2018-19
ibps po recruitment: Candidates can get extra benefits apart from the IBPS PO Basic pay. Candidates can also use the following allowances for which PO Probationer officer is eligible.
- Conveyance Allowance – Afford travelling charges between home and officer on calculating the distance.
- CCA– This allowance may differ for various Banks. Its may applicable or may not be applicable. Offering range is 4% or 3% maximum.
- Special Allowance: is allowed on 10th bipartite and At any cost DA with 7.75% increment.
- HRA: Minimum allowance at 9.0% 8.0 % 7.0% will be afford for PO depending up on the posting region
- DA Dearness allowance: Minimum cost of living allowance will be afford for the Bank PO Probationary officers
- Leased accommodation: this is a optional criteria because the option depends up on the area of posting and the bank as respectively. most of the banks will provide their own Bank quarters.
- Medical Aid: As the bank rules obtained PO will be afford rs 8000/- per Anum towards the medical charges.
- News paper requirement: Fixed amount will be paid for every month towards the newspaper charges.
PO Salary details after 11th BPS
ibps po recruitment: when we go in depth of the PO salary details after 11th Bipartite settlement we are proving expected hike range salary increment as per the IBPS PO salary rules and also wit the effect of IBA Indian Bank Association. check below
|Hike Increment||Basic pay scale||Gross salary|
Bank PO 7th pay commission
ibps po recruitment: As we discuss about the 7th pay commission rules it does not effect any banks. Bank employees might be thinking that it effects bank employees too but each and every bank will have their own salary increment calculation rules. So No effect or increase in salary will be done on the basis of the 7th pay commission. As the IBA Indian Banks Association chairman Shri T M Bhasin declared about the 7th pay commission does not effect any bank employee salary packages as the Public sector bank employees has been waiting for the 10th Bank Bipartite wage settlement.
Bank PO Probationary Officer Career and promotions
ibps po recruitment: So Initially candidates need to check that what is PO role in banks. Initially candidates who joins in banks for the post of PO, will be treated as a fresher and makes the employee to learn the responsibilities for the period of 2 years which we call it as a training period or Probation Period. After the session the employees are forwarded to the next level of internal rankings called as screening test process.
Candidates who qualifies in the test will be allotted for the Middle management grade scale-II officers, and the remaining employees who are slow learners will be assembled to Junior Management Grade scale-I officers. candidates are permitted to perform their intelligence during the probation period and get the promotions in highest Management grade as required with your ultra excellent performances
Bank Probationary Officer Career progression with salary increment
ibps po recruitment
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Junior Management Grade – Scale I: Officer i.e. PO||Rs. 23700 – 42020/-|
|Middle Management Grade – Scale II: Manager||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|Middle Management Grade – Scale III: Senior Manager||Rs. 42020 – 51490/-|
|Senior Management Grade – Scale IV: Chief Manager||Rs. 50030 – 59170/-|
|Senior Management Grade Scale V: Assistant General Manager||Rs. 59170 – 66070/-|
|Top Management Grade Scale VI: Deputy General Manager||Rs. 68680 – 76520/-|
|Top Management Grade Scale VII: General Manager||Rs. 76520 – 85000/-|
|Executive Director (ED)||Approx 1.5 + lack|
|Chairperson and Managing Director (CMD)||Approx 2 + lack|
Bank PO Pay scale on promotion level
ibps po recruitment: Bank PO Pay scale will be decide on the basis of revised basic IBPS PO salary structure. Bank PO employees will be afford with INR 980/- for every annual year, Salary structure will be calculated basically 980 INR calculated for 7 years and thus the baisc pay scale for Bank PO is INR 23700/- then next the increment will be calculated according to the allowances provided. check below
|Post||Promotion level Pay Scale|
|Junior Management Grade – Scale I officer(PO)||23700-( 980 x 7 years)30560- (1145 x 2 years)- 32850-(1310 x 7 years )-42020|
|Middle Management Grade – Scale II (manager)||31705 -1145 -32850 -1310 -45950|
|Middle Management Grade – Scale III(Senior Manager)||42020 -1310 -48570 -1460 -51490|
|Senior Management Grade – Scale IV(Chief Manager)||50030 -1460 -55870 -1650 -59170|
|Senior Management Grade Scale V (Assistant General Manager)||59170 -1650 -62470 -1800 -66070|
|Top Management Grade Scale VI (Deputy General Manager)||68680 -1960 -76520|
|Top Management Grade Scale VII( General Manager)||76520 -2120 -85000|
|Executive Director (ED)||Approx 1.5 + lac|
|Chairperson and Managing Director (CMD)||Approx 2 + lac|
IBPS PO Mock Test
ibps po recruitment: Check the latest online data interpretation test for IBPS Prelims and Mains examination who are participating in the RRb PO SO Clerk exams. Here you can do free data interpretation mock test for IBPS 2018. Candidates who wants practice free online Logical Reasoning Data Analysis Interpretation Quantitative Aptitude Computer English Verbal mock test can do it here at our website which covers the topics such as data representation graphical representation and sufficiency with question and answers hint and shortcuts to enhance there skills. Do free online Reasoning Data Interpretation Test practice and preparation test for Cat MAT XAT etc. Candidates can also check the data interpretation examples test with pdf and they can learn the new data interpretation techniques and can analysis the questions and answers.
Since the Bank RRB and PO play a key role in the banking sector the candidates need to focus on the IBPS Free Online Reasoning Data Interpretation Mock test for Ibps bank rrb exam and Ibps PO to clear the prelims and mains examination. ibps po recruitment
|Quantitative Aptitude||Data Analysis and Interpretation||Computer|
|Logical Reasoning||Current Affairs||Economy|
|English Verbal||General awareness||Banking Awareness|
Mock Test for IBPS PO
ibps po recruitment
|Mock Test – 1||Mock Test – 3||Mock Test – 5|
|Mock Test – 2||Mock Test – 4||Mock Test – 6|
Best Books for IBPS PO
ibps po recruitment: Check the latest best books for PO Probationary Officer for Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness subjects. The candidates who are going to participate in the IBPS Banking Sector exam they can catch the IBPS Books by Arihant for IBPS preparations. So many articles published by other websites regarding the IBPS Exam Preparation Arihant Publications but we have covered each and every topic books which are published by the Arihant IBPS publications for the year of 2018-19. Candidates can download the Arihant bank PO SO RRB clerk books free download pdf.
- IBPS (CWE) Bank PO Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Exam-
- IBPS CWE-VII Bank PO (PO/MT) Preliminary Examination 2018
- 20 Practice Sets IBPS CWE PO/MT Online Exam
- 30 Model Practice Papers- IBPS CWE-VII Bank PO (PO/MT) Preliminary Examination 2018
- 20 Practice Sets IBPS CWE PO/MT Online Pariksha
- 30 Model Practice Papers- IBPS CWE-VII Bank PO (PO/MT) Prarambhik Pariksha 2018
- IBPS (CWE) Bank PO Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Pariksha
- IBPS CWE-VII Bank PO (PO/MT) Prarambhik Pariksha 2018
IBPS PO cutoff marks
ibps po recruitment: Check IBPS PO cut off marks Merit list Analysis expected cut off marks by State wise category wise for IBPS PO 2018 and its calculated according to the last year cut off marks by IBPS PO subject wise cut off marks and IBPS PO category wise. Candidates might be having these doubts about IBPS PO Given below. we are here to clear all your doubts regarding IBPS PO Cutoff marks.
- IBPS PO State wise cut off marks list?
- IBPS PO last year cutoff marks 2016
- IBPS PO Cutoff marks Calculation Method
- What is Expected IBPS PO 2018 cutoffs for all prelims mains and interview bases
- What is IBPS PO Section wise cutoff 2018?
- How to check IBPS PO results online?
In general Candidates who have registered of for IBPS PO Recruitment, should attend first phase of preliminary exams of IBPS PO Online test. For this test candidates need to achieve minimum score to have his name under the IBPS PO prelims Cutoff marks list 2018. Candidates who will qualify IBPS PO prelims Cutoff marks list 2018 will be eligible to appear for IBPS PO mains examination.
IBPS PO Cutoff marks for final selections
ibps po recruitment: Candidates who qualifies in IBPS PO Prelims cutoff marks will be forwarded for the next level of selections i.e IBPS PO Mains examination which is the crucial part of the selections. The performance what you have given in IBPS PO Prelims will not considered as the next level is considered as fresh exam. ibps po recruitment
IBPS PO Probationary Officer Interview
ibps po recruitment At this stage Candidates should perform their best because many of them will be washed away because of the Exam Complexity. Students who qualifies in IBPS PO mains will be selected for the for the final allotment process. Candidates who have shortlisted in IBPS PO Mains will be moved to the IBPS PO final Selection and the results will be declared once the process completes.Students are going to be selected for the IBPS PO are suggested to refer IBPS PO Salary Structure in advance.How to check IBPS PO results online?
IBPS PO State wise cut off marks list?
ibps po recruitment: As the Examination Board releases the official IBPS PO Cutoff marks over all sections. Candidates need to fill all the necessary details such as IBPS PO Registration Number hall ticket number date of birth for downloading their IBPS PO 2018 marks. The IBPS PO State wise Cutoff marks 2018 are given below: ibps po recruitment
|Jammu & Kashmir||122-128|
|Andaman & Nicobar||83-87|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||84-87|
|Daman & Diu||84-88|
IBPS PO Cutoff marks Calculation Method
ibps po recruitment: When we discuss about the IBPS PO Cutoff marks, The management will decide the any cutoff marks depending upon the following criteria stated below:
- Complexity of the Examination
- Statistics tallying the last year recruitment level
- Depending up on the number of vacancies available in all sectors
- competition level of the appeared candidates
Majority officials of the Board Cutoff marks will be decided with this criteria. So this criteria is established in order to isolate the Aspirants, let the deserved candidates seek jobs.
What is Expected IBPS PO cutoffs 2018 for Prelims Mains and Interview bases
ibps po recruitment: As the IBPS PO Cutoff marks not released yet, The expected cutoff marks will be calculated on the basis of Last year cutoff marks. Candidates can check the IBPS PO Cutoff marks as soon as the officials releases the Cutoff marks. Any ways candidates should not worry about the results because IBPS Board has revealed the Notification release date.
|IBPS PO Schedule||Important dates|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||October 7, 8, 14 & 15, 2017|
|IBPS PO Pre-Cut off Declaration||October 2017|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||28 November 2017|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Cut off||December 2017|
|IBPS PO Interview Date||February 2018|
|IBPS PO Interview Cut off Declaration||April 2018|
|IBPS PO 2017 Allotment Cut off||April 2018|
IBPS PO Section wise Preliminary and mains exam cutoff 2017
ibps po recruitment
Expected IBPS PO prelims cutoff 2017
Expected IBPS PO Mains cutoff 2017
ibps po recruitment
IBPS PO last year mains cutoff marks 2016
ibps po recruitment
|Topic||Maximum Marks||Reservations SC/ST/OBC/PWD||general|
Note: No similarities will be considered for the IBPS PO Cutoff marks 2018 with the IBPS PO Cut off marks 2016 because the Results will be decide on the basis above stated criteria. So all the Aspirants can prepare well for IBPS PO recruitment for better scores, All the best Every one stay connected with our page for more updates regarding IBPS regards IBPS Club.