Assam ITI Counselling Schedule 2019-20 | Assam ITI Result Merit List 2019 :- Assam ITI Counselling Procedure will Start Soon after the Completion of the Written Exams which Scheduled and Conducted in the Month of March-April 2019 Session. Every Year Assam ITI NCVT & SCVT Diploma Exam Notification will be released and Lots of Candidates will take part in the Assam ITI Written Examination. For this Year also it has Scheduled and Organised the Written and Practical Exams with out any Issue.
The Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training DECT Assam is an Regulating Authority for the ITI Department and Admission in the State of Assam. The Assam ITI Counselling Scheduled for the Academic Year 2019-20 that they will be released in the month of June 2019. Assam ITI E-Counselling Registration for the Assam ITI 2019 Admission will be Expected to Start from the Date of 1st week of June 2019. Aspirants who have registered through the Online that till Last week of June 2019. Aspirants who are Seeking and looking for the Admission in all the ITI Courses that they must apply with in the Scheduled Time and Date which Provided by the Assam ITI Department.
Assam ITI Admission Process 2019-20
- E-Counselling for Assam ITI Admission Process 2019 will be totally in Online Mode at the Official website.
- Assam ITI Admission 2019 Starts from the Date of 1st Week of June 2019.
- Assam ITI Higher Officials will release the Results for 1st E-Counselling at the Official website through Online Process as it is Expected to be in the Last week of June 2019.
- Aspirants are advised to be Carry all the Mandatory Documents for the Certificate Verification Process.
- Aspirants are Should be Careful when the time of Choice Filling Form as Course and College.
Assam ITI Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Aspirants who are Interested they Must be with in 14 to 35 Years of Age
- Reserved Category Aspirants are Eligible for Age Relaxation of 10 Years in Upper Age Limit
- Aspirants Must and Should have Completed 8th/10th/12th Standard Education from any Recognized College or Institution across India
- Each and Every Course have Different Eligibility Criteria in Respect of Every Academic Qualification.
Assam ITI Admission 2019-2020 Registration Process Eligibility Criteria Admission Process Dates 2019
The Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training DECT Assam is the total Concerned Body which Conducts the ITI Admission Process in the State of Assam. The DECT Assam has Inviting the Applications from the Various ITI Programmes that which Runs the all Different ITI Colleges which located in the State of Assam.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can check and apply for their Respective Course as Per their Eligibility Criteria. The Assam ITI Higher Officials will soon Publish the Results as after the Completion of the Exam and Starts the Online Counselling Scheduled for the Assam ITI. Aspirants who are Seeking and Looking for the Admission for ITI Courses in the State of Assam.
Assam ITI Admission 2019-2020 Important Dates
|Registration Starting||June 2019|
|Candidates Verification by Assam Government ITI||June 2019|
|Generation of Rank and Availability of Rank||Last Week of June 2019|
|Choice Filling of 1st E-Counselling||1st Week of June 2019|
|Allotment of Seats for 1st Round Counselling||July 2019|
|Printing of Allotment Letter||July 2019|
|Choice Filling of 2nd E-Counselling||July 2019|
|Allotment of Seats for 2nd Round Counselling||July 2019|
|Choice Filling of 3rd E-Counselling||July 2019|
|Allotment of Seats for 3rd Round Counselling||July 2019|
|Choice Filling of 4th E-Counselling||August 2019|
|Allotment of Seats for 4th Round Counselling||August 2019|
|Choice Filling of 5th E-Counselling||August 2019|
|Allotment of Seats for 5th Round Counselling||August 2019|
|Choice Filling of 6th E-Counselling||September 2019|
|Allotment of Seats for 6th Round Counselling||September 2019|