- IBPS PO Prelims syllabus 2018
- IBPS PO syllabus 2018 Prelims topic wise pdf download
- IBPS PO Preliminary Syllabus 2018 – 2019 Pdf Download
- IBPS PO Probationary Officer Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- IBPS PO Prelims Preliminary Exam Pattern
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
- IBPS PO Prelims Syllabus 2018
- IBPS PO General Awareness Syllabus pdf free download
- IBPS Most focused topics in General Awareness section
- IBPS PO Probationary officer English Exam Syllabus
- IBPS Po Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude Questions Topics Chapters Marks
- Here are the simple tips to Crack IBPS PO Exam 2018 -19
IBPS PO Syllabus 2018 IBPS Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018 IBPS PO Prelims Syllabus 2018 IBPS PO Mains Syllabus 2018 : IBPS PO exam 2018 going to be held in the month of October 2018 and the IBPS PO Prelims exam will take place on 7th 8th and 15th October. So candidates who are waiting for the IBPS PO exam have already started their preparation to crack IBPS PO in first attempt for this reason we have bought this article to reduce their search burden. IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel selections Has a big Environment in the Multiple Public Sector Banks in India and that to Conduct the Eligibility Examination For the Selection of the Banks, The Computer Based Exams is Termed as the CWE Common Written Examination answers is held across the Multiple Indian Cities and in Multiple Time a Year to Select the Candidates for the Clerical, Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO) and the Management Trainee (MT) Roles in the Nationalized Banks.
As we discussed IBPS Recruitment earlier candidates who are waiting IBPS PO syllabus 2018 need to start their preparation. This academic year computer knowledge syllabus for IBPS PO exam will be heavy weight-age carrier of the detailed syllabus for IBPS PO mains. All the candidates can register for the ibps po 5 and download syllabus for ibps po 5 mains ibps po syllabus 2018 books in reference to the online syllabus for syllabus for ibps po for 2018 or ibps po exam 2018 pdf. Candidates who want to crack the interview with merit have to download the syllabus for ibps po interview for both the syllabus such as syllabus for ibps po tier 1 and syllabus for ibps po tier 2. Initially candidate needs to check the syllabus for ibps rrb po recruitment 2018 when both the official notifications are released at once.
IBPS PO Prelims syllabus 2018
Most of us worried about computer syllabus for ibps bank po. But once you check download syllabus for ibps po 2017 detailed syllabus for ibps po mains 2018 , it will be most complexity. English language syllabus for ibps po exam is the key scoring language for the English syllabus for ibps po mains. So Check English syllabus for ibps bank po and also gk syllabus for ibps po mains for better performances. Most of us are worried about the ibps so it officer exam pattern and syllabus. To clear your confusion check the ibps detailed syllabus for po 2017 for better ideas.
Check the latest ibps new syllabus for po and ibps new syllabus for po and clerk through official website. IBPS Recruitment board has officially released the ibps new syllabus for po 2018 for the academic year 2017-18. For the academic year 2018-19 ibps po 2018 syllabus for prelims topic wise detailed syllabus are mentioned such as ibps po syllabus for aptitude ibps po syllabus for computer ibps po syllabus for general awareness etc. IBPS po syllabus for it officer for prelims and mains can download the pdf files through official website www.ibpsclub.in or ibpsclub.com.
IBPS PO syllabus 2018 Prelims topic wise pdf download
As the geometry is considered as calculations part, candidates who are weak at calculations part can try the mock test ibps po syllabus for maths online. Anyways according to the vacancies available for PO at various banks IBPS releases the official notification and candidates need to follow the ibps po syllabus for prelims and mains. For better scoring in IBPS, ibps po syllabus for quantitative aptitude can help you out on saving your time and can get opportunity of attempting ibps reasoning syllabus for po in prelims and mains. ibps reasoning syllabus for po 2018 is unchanged for the IBPS Bank exams for the academic year 2018-19.
When we observe the ibps syllabus for po and clerk 2018 , ibps syllabus for po exam will be similar with ibps syllabus for po prelims and ibps syllabus for po mains. Generally IBPS syllabus for po/mt 2018 is a will be varied from ibps syllabus for rajbhasha adhikari where as the logical reasoning syllabus for ibps po is the common topic for PO SO Clerk and RRB as well. As we have received the IBPS Update quantitative aptitude syllabus for ibps po 2018 can be termed it as Aptitude syllabus for IBPS PO 2018 . When we go in depth of syllabus ibps po exam 2018 , Content will, be varied from syllabus to syllabus ibps po pre 2018 . When topics concerned reasoning syllabus for ibps bank po can check the online study material on downloading reasoning syllabus for ibps po 2018 study material online for better preparation.
IBPS PO Preliminary Syllabus 2018 – 2019 Pdf Download
Recently the IBPS released notification for the IBPS PO and RRB recruitment 2018 -19 and it is going to conduct the IBPS exam in two levels for Tier I and Tier 2 Preliminary and mains. The two tier exam for the recruitment of IBPS CWE PO/MT VII and IBPS RRB VI. Candidates who have successfully applied and going to apply for the IBPS PO/MT VII they have to start their preparation to clear the Preliminary examination to qualify for the next round Mains examination. The candidates who will qualify in the Mains examination will be called for the IBPS interview.
IBPS PO Probationary Officer Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern
IBPS CWE PO/ MT VII exam is going to held in October for Tier 1 and Tier 2. Tier 1 will be called as (Prelims) Preliminary and Tier 2 called as Mains exam. In IBPS Po Prelims the exam pattern will consist of Objective type questions and for that the time duration is less. In IBPS PO Prelims multiple choice questions will be there from the Subjects like Quantitative Aptitude English Reasoning Hindi General awareness. The IBPS board is going to upload the IBPS PO Online test syllabus in the official website soon candidates can also check and download the IBPS PO Syllabus in official website. Read How to Crack IBPS PO 2018 -19 Exam Preparation Tips
IBPS PO Prelims Preliminary Exam Pattern
|S.NO||Name of the test||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||1 Hour|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||1 Hour|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subjects||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness Paper||40||40|
IBPS PO Prelims Syllabus 2018
- Number Ranking
- Blood relations
- Number Series
- Alphabet series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Age calculation problems
- Ven diagram based questions
- Decision making
- Number Ranking etc.
- Non-verbal Series
- Matrix Questions related to image
- Mirror images
- Non-verbal Series
Expected IBPS PO Reasoning topic questions pattern:
|Type of question||No.of questions||Marks gained for each correct answer||Marks deducted for each wrong answer|
IBPS PO General Awareness Syllabus pdf free download
Aspirants can download free pdf of IBPS Po general awareness and can check the related books/syllabus pdf questions with answers. Candidates can also check the IBPS Po general awareness pattern and they can analysis the IBPSPO Probationary Officers marks.
current affairs: which holds social activities and political events likewise.
Banking And awareness: clear idea about the updated bank significance and rules and the regulations in the present world.Students should maintain definite minimum knowledge about banking and financial sector.
Static GK: Candidates should have a day to day life facts and knowledge awareness about various aspects.
IBPS Most focused topics in General Awareness section
- Banking terms
- Books and their authors
- countries and their currency
- History of banking
- Awards and honors sports
- Indian Constitution Questions
- international economy
- current affairs of last six months especially banking market-ism
- RBI Functions, Fiscal-monetary policies etc.
The most important scenario GA General Awareness topic is current affairs for the last six months of the period which is very often asked questions related to current affairs in all categories. Students should be more updated and should follow regular updates in the day to day life.
IBPS PO Probationary officer English Exam Syllabus
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Sentence Improvement
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Errors
- IBPS RRB(Office Assistant) English Paper PDF
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Paragraph Based Questions ( Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph Sentences Restatement)
IBPS Po Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude Questions Topics Chapters Marks
- Ratio and proportion
- Stocks and shares
- Time and work
- Mixture and allegation
- Pipes and cisterns
- Time and distance
- Problems based on trains
- Permutation and combinations
- Simple and compound interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Elements of Algebra
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
If the Candidates can cover averages chapter and Simplification, Approach chapters they can score 5 to 10 marks easily.
- Ratio and Proportion if cover this topic you will get 1-2 marks. Stocks and shares are not important but sometimes from this topic you will get 2 or more questions where you can score 2 marks.
- Time and work and Pipes and cisterns will be the same logic from this two topics you can score 2-3 marks.
- Time and distance and problems based on trains will be the same logic where you can score 1-2 marks. Percentage is the fraction chapter in this chapter you won’t see direct questions but the concept will use in the data interpretation where you can score 1-2 marks.
- From the Partnership topic you can easily score 1-2 marks.
- From the clock chapter some time you will get the questions but sometimes not.
- From the permutation and combinations Probability chapter 1-2 questions will be asked in IBPS Mains examination where you can score 1-2 marks.
- From simple and compound interest topic 2-3 questions will be coming but every time but if you practice this topic you can score 2-3 marks.
- From Profit loss and discount topic 2-3 questions will be there in IBPS exam every time.
- Algebra will be coming in IBPS Mains exam but not sure whether the questions will be coming or not but this time they may get chances or high.
- Data Interpretation topic is most important topic in IBPS RRB 2017 for Prelims and Mains examinations if you cover this topic you can score 10-15 marks.
- Equations is 50-50 if you get this topic questions you can easily score 5 marks
- Data Sufficiency questions also 50-50 sometimes it may come or sometimes it may not.
IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Most frequently asked question based on topics and exam pattern:
|IBPS Quantitative topics||Avg.no of Questions asked||Marks allted for each correct answer||Negative Marks for each wrong answer|
|Sequence and series||05||01||0.25|
|Percentages and averages||03||01||0.25|
|Time and distance||02||01||0.25|
|Work and time||02||01||0.25|
|Profit and loss||01||01||0.25|
|Mensuration-cylinder cone sphere||01||01||0.25|
|Mixtures and allegations||01||01||0.25|
Here are the simple tips to Crack IBPS PO Exam 2018 -19
- Planning is the first step to achieve the IBPS PO exams. Try to divide your syllabus into two parts. The part which you need more time and part which you need less time the part which you take more time focus on that.
- Candidates have to read the news papers day by day to get more updates on recent topics and focus on the current affairs of the last 6 months and make your general knowledge GK strength
- Candidate need to study one topic at a time not to study 2 or three topics at time so that he can divert into another topic.
- Try to solve previous question papers and do mock tests and make a notes few days before the IBPS Exam 2017 and try to focus on the topics that you think aren’t good.
- While in the exam try to complete your section in which your perfect and go last for the section which your not good yet.
- Try to complete your exam on time and attempt all the questions that you know and don’t try to attempt doubtful questions because the IBPS exam have negative marks.