- IBPS PO Latest exam pattern 2017-18 syllabus time duration pdf
- IBPS PO latest prelims exam pattern 2017-18
- IBPS PO latest Mains exam pattern 2017-18
- IBPS PO New mains exam pattern 2017 Mains changes
- IBPS PO latest exam pattern changed check
- Also read: IBPS PO Syllabus 2017-18 download pdf
- Also Read: IBPS PO Salary Structure Bank Allowance Increment Wage Revision
- Also read: Best Books for IBPS PO Probationary Officer exam 2017-18
- Share this:
IBPS PO New Mains Exam Pattern 2017-18: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS has successfully released official notification CWE PO MT-VII on Monday 14/08/2017 for the recruitment of 3562 PO Probationary officers MT Management trainees in various public sector banks and other participating banks. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for IBPS examination .The online application form process has been started from 16th August 2017 and will end on 5th September 2017. candidates can check the details at www.ibps.in. Candidates can download the IBPS PO admit card call letter IBPS PO mock test exam pattern from official website www.ibps.in.
Officially there are 1738 vacancies for OBC 961 SC 578 and ST 285. The candidates need qualify in the Prelims exam to eligible for Mains exam. Candidates should notice that pattern has changed for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates who qualifies in the Mains exam will be shortlisted and they will call for the Common Interview which is handled by the Nodal bank
IBPS PO Latest exam pattern 2017-18 syllabus time duration pdf
In General IBPS PO exam pattern structure of the examination is a online test which we call it initially Preliminary examination. Aspirants at any cost need to attain minimum qualifying score in all the three sections which are decided by IBPS. Affordable number of candidates in each category decided by IBPS depends upon the requirements will be shortlisted for IBPS online Mains examinations.
IBPS PO latest prelims exam pattern 2017-18
|No||Name of the Test||No.of questuions||Maximum marks||Medium of exam||Time Duration|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||Hindi and English|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||Hindi and English|
IBPS PO latest Mains exam pattern 2017-18
IBPS Exam Pattern for PO mains exam pattern has changed for the academic year 2017-18. IBPS Board has officially released the IBPS PO/MT new mains exam pattern through its official website. As the official details regarding IBPS PO/MT New mains exam pattern details are as follows.
- IBPS PO/MT mains test is a online based test which will be carried time duration is 225 minutes for all the 5 subjects in the IBPS PO/MT mains examination. IBPS PO Mains exam timings are set as 30 minutes for each topic.. So candidates must complete the each topic in a prescribed time. Topic tab has being closed Once the Session time is expired for the topic.
- Timings are set according to the Topic, Candidates need to complete the Session in a given time.
- Wrong answers penalty: We observe this criteria In Prelims and mains exams and mostly common in all Objective type tests. So for every wrong answer attempt 1/4 or 0.25 marks will be deducted from the given marks allotted for the given question.
- Candidates who qualifies in prelims and mains exams conducted in the months of January/February 2018 will be selected for the Interview round.Candidates need to qualify in the interview round also because the marks gained in Prelims and mains examination, The weight-age is calculated with the ratio of 80:20.
- The vacancies announced by the IBPS Board will be filled up during the academic year 2018-19.
IBPS PO New mains exam pattern 2017 Mains changes
Reasoning ability is the key topic in all Bank exams. This topic is becoming very tough. The pattern of question are changing from day to day. Question are mostly asked in puzzles. So its very easy to solve this criteria but the time consumption is very high for the logic’s level. Check how to crack IBPS PO exam in 1st attempt
Candidates need to concentrate
- Candidates need to notice that in earlier Computer aptitude is a single topic for IBPS prelims and mains But as of now computer aptitude has assigned to Reasoning ability in the mains exam pattern.
- In every Bank exams Mostly asked questions in computer aptitude is question related to Changing binary numbers to decimals.
- when we consider SBI PO Mains exam pattern, 5 questions are asked for sure related to test of reasoning under computer aptitude topic.
- Candidates can refer HSC or 10th class mathematics subjects syllabus for these kind of questions.
IBPS PO latest exam pattern changed check
|Name of the Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted for each test separately timed|
|General/ Banking Awareness/ Economy||40||40||Hindi and English||35 minutes|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||Hindi and English||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||Hindi and English||45 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||2||25||English||
|Total||157||225||210( 3 hr 30 min)|